TRX Standing Row – Exercise Library
• Grab the TRX straps and take two steps backwards
• Have your palms facing each other in what is called a neutral grip
• Keep your abs braced and your body in a straight line from your toes to your shoulders
• Lower your body by straightening your arms and make sure to keep the rest of your body nice and straight
• Row your body back up until your chest touches your arms and the straps
• Lower yourself back down in a controlled motion to the start position
• The more horizontal you make your body in relation to the ground, the harder the exercise is.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
TRX Standing Row Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please come into our Personal Training Ascot Vale Studio or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC