Superman Push up – Exercise Library
• Put your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder width apart and get up into a push-up position
• Keeping your abs braced and your body in a straight line all the way from your toes to your shoulders.
• Perform a standard push up, making sure to lower yourself down until you are only about 5cm off the ground.
• Push off to return to the start position but once you get to the start position, extend one arm straight out in front of you and hold for a count of 2 seconds.
• Alternate arms with each push up repetition that you complete
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Superman Push up Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please come into our Personal Training Ascot Vale Studio or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC