Single Arm Kettlebell or Dumbbell Swings – Exercise Library
• Hold a kettlebell or dumbbell in one hand
• Keep your feet shoulder width apart.
• As you squat, swing the weight between your legs.
• Keep your chest up and lower back flat.
• Push your legs up thrusting your hips forward.
• Swing the dumbbell to about shoulder height.
• Squeeze your abs and control when swinging down.
• Complete rep on one side and switch to the other.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Single Arm Kettlebell or Dumbbell Swings Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please visit our website www.mvfit.com.au or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training Studio in Ascot Vale
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC