Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat – Exercise Library
• Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
• Place one of your feet on a bench.
• Take a step forward with the other foot.
• Keep your body straight and upright.
• Lower your body until your knee is just off the ground.
• Push up to the starting position.
• Repeat all reps for one leg and then switch.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please visit our website www.mvfit.com.au or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC