Push-Up with 3 Pauses – Exercise Library
• Start in the same position you normally would for a standard push up.
• Keep your abs braced and you body nice and straight from your toes all the way to your shoulders.
• Your hands should be slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
• Lower your self down like you would with a normal push up but pause when you are hallway down and pause for 2 seconds.
• Then continue to lower yourself all the way down until you are only about 10 cm from the ground and pause again for 2 seconds.
• Then return to the start position, pushing yourself back up to the start position and pause for 2 seconds and that counts as 1 repetition.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Push-Up with 3 Pauses Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please come into our Personal Training Ascot Vale Studio or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC