Goblet Side Lunge – Exercise Library
• Stand with feet shoulder width apart
• Hold a dumbbell or kettlebell to your chest.
• Step sideways with one leg into a wide squat position.
• Keep your upper body straight and upright and your lower back flat.
• Push back up with your outside leg back to the starting position.
• You can do same leg or alternate legs.
Goblet Side Lunge Video – Exercise Video Library
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please visit our website www.mvfit.com.au or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Our Personal Training Studio in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC