Fit Ball Cross Body Mountain Climbers – Exercise Library
• Start in a push up position and make sure to keep your abs tight
• While keeping your abs braced, bring one knee up to your opposite shoulder making sure that your hips don’t sag and you keep your trunk straight.
• Slowly return your knee back to the start position and you should be back in your starting push-up position.
• When bringing your knee towards your shoulder, make sure to not put your foot on the ground.
• Alternate sides and complete the required repetitions your trainer has prescribed for you or until the required time has elapsed.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Fit Ball Cross Body Mountain Climbers Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please come into our Personal Training Ascot Vale Studio or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC