Burpee-Chin-up Combo – Exercise Library
• Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
• Drop down onto your hands and feet.
• Push your feet back so you are in a push-up position.
• Perform a pushup
• Push your feet back in and then stand up.
• Perform a chin-up by grabbing the chin-up bar with an underhand grip.
• Pull your chest up to the bar.
• Slowly lower to the bottom position. That is one rep.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Burpee-Chin-up Combo Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please come into our Personal Training Ascot Vale Studio or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC