Bulgarian Jump Squats – Exercise Library
• Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
• Hold dumbbells in each hand.
• Place one foot on a bench.
• Step forward with the other foot.
• Take a slightly larger than normal step.
• Contract your glutes, brace your abs and keep your spine straight.
• Lower your body until your back knee is just off the ground.
• Keep your upper body upright and your lower back flat.
• Jump using the front foot, and keeping the upright position.
• Stay in a split squat stance.
• Land in the bottom of a Bulgarian squat and repeat.
• Perform all reps for one leg and then switch.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Bulgarian Jump Squats Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please come into our Personal Training Ascot Vale Studio or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC