Bodyweight Walking Lunge – Exercise Library
• Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
• Step forward with one leg, taking a bigger step than a normal step.
• Keep your knee just off the ground.
• The other knee should also be bent.
• Lower your body until your right thigh is parallel to the ground.
• Keep your upper body and your lower back straight.
• Drive through the lead leg to step forward to the standing position.
• Alternate legs.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Bodyweight Walking Lunge Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please come into our Personal Training Ascot Vale Studio or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC