Bent Over Dumbbell Row – Exercise Library
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
• With Dumbbells in both hands
• Stand with your knees slightly bent.
• Push your butt out and keep straight
• Row the dumbbell in towards your sides, squeezing your shoulder blades together.
• Then push arms back out and repeat.
Bent Over Dumbell Row Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please visit our website www.mvfit.com.au or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training Ascot Vale
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC