Barbell Bent-Over Row – Exercise Library
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
• Stand with your body bent over, keeping you back straight
• Keep the lower back in a neutral position and slightly bend your knees.
• Hold the barbell with your hands shoulder width apart.
• Pull the barbell to your stomach and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
• Slowly lower to the starting position and repeat.
• Remember to keep you back straight.
Barbell Bent-Over Row Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please visit our website www.mvfit.com.au or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Our Personal Training Studio in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC