Alternating Dumbbell Javelin Press Lunge – Exercise Library
• Stand with your feet shoulder width apart holding onto dumbbells.
• Step forwards with one leg and lower your body until your thigh is close to the floor.
• Make sure to keep your body straight.
• At the same time press the dumbbell up by pushing the arm up of the same side you step forward with.
• Return to Starting position and repeat with other leg and arm.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Alternating Dumbbell Javelin Press Lunge Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please visit our website www.mvfit.com.au or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Our Personal Training Studio in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC