Alternating Dumbbell Decline Reverse Lunge – Exercise Library
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
• Stand upright on a small step or platform holding onto dumbbells.
• Lunge back keeping your upper body straight
• Lower yourself until your rear knee is a few inches off away from the floor
• Push back up with your lead leg to the starting position
• Then repeat with other leg.
Alternating Dumbbell Decline Reverse Lunge Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please visit our website www.mvfit.com.au or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC