Alternating Dumbbell Curl – Exercise Library
• Stand up straight and hold dumbbells in both hands facing forward.
• Keep your knees slightly bent.
• Bring up one dumbbell towards you shoulder in a ‘Curl’.
• While you lower that arm your other arm up to your shoulder
• Repeat and make sure you control your speed of the reps.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Alternating Dumbbell Curl Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please visit our website www.mvfit.com.au or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Our Personal Training Studio in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC