Inverted Wrist Push Up – Exercise Library
– Please note that the risk for injury is higher with wrist push-ups than most other push-up variations. The average person will be fine sticking with standard push-ups and close grip (diamond) push-ups.
– Inverted Wrist Push Ups are performed by inverting your wrists so the backs of your hands are on the floor.
– Before going for a full wrist push-up, try a push-up with one hand on the palm and the other backwards.
– Start in a standard push up position, with your hands shoulder width apart but your palms facing upward
– Lower yourself to the ground, then as you push yourself up returning to the start position
– Repeat for as many repetitions as prescribed.
Inverted Wrist Push Up Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic call our team on (03) 9996 0790 or fill out our online contact form.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
If you live in the Moonee Valley area, near Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Brunswick, Maribyrnong, Ascot Vale, North Melbourne, then come on into our studio and make your health and fitness our priority.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.