DB Seated Frontal Raises – Exercise Library
– Sit on a bench and keep your chest tall holding dumbbells in each hand.
– Hold the DB’s on the front of your thighs with your palms facing your thighs.
– While maintaining your upper body stationary, lift both dumbbells to the front with a slight bend on the elbow and the palms of the hands always facing down
– Raise your arms up until they are slightly above parallel to the floor.
– Lower the dumbbells back down slowly to the starting position.
DB Seated Frontal Raises Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic call our team on (03) 9996 0790 or fill out our online contact form.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
If you live in the Moonee Valley area, near Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Brunswick, Maribyrnong, Ascot Vale, North Melbourne, then come on into our studio and make your health and fitness our priority.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.