DB Reverse Shoulder Flys – Exercise Library
– Standing infront of a DB’s with feet shoulder width apart.
– Bend your knees until you grab the Db’s one in each hand with your hands.
– Have your hands shoulder width apart.
– Keep your hips tilted at a 45 degree angle with the chest up (allowing the spine to be in neutral)
– Keep your hips back and weight through the heels at all times.
– Pull DB’s in an arch motion (like your flying) Until the DB’s are level with your Torso.
– Squeeze your shoulder blades together during the movement.
– Lower back down to starting position.
– Ensure not to round your back during the motion.
DB Reverse Shoulder Flys Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic call our team on (03) 9996 0790 or fill out our online contact form.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
If you live in the Moonee Valley area, near Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Brunswick, Maribyrnong, Ascot Vale, North Melbourne, then come on into our studio and make your health and fitness our priority.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.