DB Renegade Row – Exercise Library
– Begin in your push up position with your hands holding onto DB’s.
– The Db’s will be inside your shoulder width.
– Feet slightly outside your shoulder width
– Keep the Spine in neutral position.
– Pull the DB up towards your chest, bending the elbow.
– Slowly lower down and repeat on the other side.
– Don’t sway your hips side to side. Keep the belly button tucked in a little towards your spine.
DB Renegade Row Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.