DB Incline Chest Fly – Exercise Library
– Start in a seated position on an incline bench that can be anywhere between 20 degrees and 50 degrees.
– Rest the dumbbells on your thighs.
– Lie down on your back moving the DB’s straight above your chest.
– Keeping an angle of 10-15 degrees in your elbows, open up the chest by lowering the DB’s to the ground in an arch motion.
– Lower until the DB’s are level with the Shoulders.
– Raise the DB’s Back to the top
DB Incline Chest Fly Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.