DB Frontal Raises – Exercise Library
– Stand tall with your feet shoulder width apart and holding dumbbells in each hand.
– Hold the DB’s on the front of your thighs with your palms facing your thighs.
– While maintaining your upper body stationary, lift both dumbbells to the front with a slight bend on the elbow and the palms of the hands always facing down
– Raise your arms up until they are slightly above parallel to the floor.
– Lower the dumbbells back down slowly to the starting position.
DB Frontal Raises Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.