DB Chest Press – Exercise Library
Rest: 1-2 mins
– Sit down on a flat bench with a dumbbell in each hand resting on top of your thighs. The palms of your hands will be facing each other.
– As you lay down, lift the dumbbells up and hold them in front of you at shoulder width.
– Once at shoulder width, rotate your wrists forward so that the palms of your hands are facing away from you.
– Lower the dumbbells to chest level.
– Pause briefly and press the dumbbells straight up above the chest.
– Squeeze your chest muscles together as your press the dumbbells up.
– Repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions of your training program
DB Chest Press Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic call our team on (03) 9996 0790 or fill out our online contact form.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
If you live in the Moonee Valley area, near Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Brunswick, Maribyrnong, Ascot Vale, North Melbourne, then come on into our studio and make your health and fitness our priority.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.