Body Weight Squats – Exercise Library
– Standing with your feet shoulder width apart Feet slightly turned out.
– Keep your chest up and eyes forward.
– Push your hips back and bend the knees.
– Don’t hunch at your back as your lower down.
– Keep your knees tracking over your 2nd toes and then squeeze your glutes and quads, raising back up to starting position.
Body Weight Squats Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.