Bench Squats – Exercise Library
– Standing with your feet shoulder width apart, feet slightly turned out.
– Standing in front of a chair or bench.
– Push your hips back, bend your knees and keeping your chest tall.
– Keep your weight through your heels as you lower and sit down on the bench.
– Drive through your heels and raise back up.
– Ensure your knees are in-line with your second toe the entire movement.
Bench Squats Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.