The following services are funded under the NDIS:
- Exercise Physiology – NDIS participants can work with our EP’s to:
- increase functional capacity & resilience
- reduce injury and chronic disease risk with targeted risk assessments & exercise programs
- provide exercise therapy & exercise rehabilitation to reduce the impact of disability
- increase feelings of wellness and confidence with development of fitness & strength
- Therapeutic supports – provide individualised assessments, therapy & training services to identify & quantify effective and sustainable outcomes, including type and frequency of therapies.
- Personal training – assist participants improve cardiovascular fitness, strength, & muscle tone/control
- Physiotherapy – facilitate therapies to restore mobility, and assess specific functional needs
- Dietetics – provide participants with nutritional advice and meal plans
Information for NDIS participants on developing your first plan
You may have a few questions about developing your first plan. We understand that every person living with a disability has different needs, and we’re here to help you develop a plan that you have choice and control over. Watch this video for more information on developing your first plan.