Total Body Extension – Exercise Library
• Start in a position like you were going to do a basic bodyweight squat.
• Have feet shoulder width apart and hand by your sides
• Squat down into a quarter squat and swing your hands down by your sides.
• Then explode back up standing up straight and tall, swing your arms forward and rise up onto your toes
• You should be trying to reach up as high as you can without leaving the ground
• Return back to the start position
• This is a great exercise for anyone who is unable to do any of the jumping exercises and is a low-impact replacement
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Total Body Extension Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please come into our Personal Training Ascot Vale Studio or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC