Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- ESSA accredited exercise physiologist
- Graduate diploma in clinical exercise practice
- Bachelor of Exercise Science and Human Movement
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Registered Fitness Professional with Fitness Australia
Jeremy DUNN is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with Exercise Sports Science Australia. As an Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP) he has also completed a four-year university degree and is an allied health professional who specialises in the delivery of exercise for the prevention and management of chronic disease and injuries. He specialise in treating clients with: conditions such as:
- Improve your heart health
- Rehabilitate following a cardiac event
- Control your diabetes
- Prevent pre-diabetes from progressing to full diabetes
- Pulmonary diseases
- Overcome persisting pain caused by injury or overuse
He also provides training services in safe manual handling; perform functional assessments; carry out sub max and maximal fitness test; perform body composition tests, musculoskeletal assessments and provide lifestyle education to help clients manage their conditions.
Accredited Exercise Physiologist are allied health professionals, providing exercise and lifestyle therapists for prevention and management of chronic disease, injury and disability.
AEP’s and Personal Training
AEP have a higher level of qualification than personal trainers. Jeremy has a Medicare provider number and is a trained member of the health and medical sector. On the other hand PT’s are members of the sport and recreation sector.
As an allied provider who can work closely with your local GP / Doctor and have a 4 year university degree qualified with ESSA. Jeremy specialises in graded exercise therapy and lifestyle interventions for persons at risk of developing, or with existing chronic and complex conditions and injuries.
Fill out our enquiry form or ph.(03)9996-0790
Exercise Physiology Appointments
To make an appointment with one of our Exercise Physiologists at Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
- Phone: (03)9996-0790
- Fax: 03 8692 6715
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org