Dumbbell Piston Row – Exercise Library
• Stand with knees bent, back straight and flat,
• Hold dumbbells in each hand.
• Squeeze your abs and maintain your body position.
• Row one dumbbell up to your body.
• Lower one dumbbell start rowing the other dumbbell up to your body.
• Repeat, being in constant motion, one after another.
• Use a weight that works for your so you don’t lose form.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Dumbbell Piston Row Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please come into our Personal Training Ascot Vale Studio or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC