Alternating Bodyweight Over head Reverse Lunge – Exercise Library
• Stand with your arms straight above your head.
• Brace your abs, and contract your glutes.
• Step backward with one leg.
• Squat straight down with the front leg supporting the body weight.
• Lower yourself until your knee is close to the ground.
• Push back to return to the start position.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Alternating Bodyweight Over head Reverse Lunge Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please visit our website www.mvfit.com.au or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Our Personal Training Studio in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC