Wall Sit – Exercise Library
– Place your back and head up against a wall.
– Keeping your feet shoulder width apart and your eyes forward the entire time.
– Have your hands across your chest.
– Sit against the wall with knees bent to 90 degrees, hips bent to 90 degrees and ankles at 90 degrees.
– Don’t place your hands on your thighs, NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS!!
Wall Sit Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.