Squat Jump with a Hold – Exercise Library
• Start in the same position you normally would for a basic bodyweight squat.
• Squat down as low as you can and then explode up trying to jump as high as you can.
• When you land, bend your knees to help absorb the force and move back into the bottom position of the squat.
• Once you return to the bottom of the squat, hold for a count of 2 seconds before standing back up and returning to the start position.
• That is 1 repetition and repeat for as many reps as required.
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
Squat Jump with a Hold Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please come into our Personal Training Ascot Vale Studio or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Personal Training in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC