Reverse Prisoner Crossover Lunge – Exercise Library
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact a Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with ESSA to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.
• Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
• Place your arms behind your head.
• Lunge backwards with one leg in at the rear and across the front leg.
• Make sure to keep you body upright and straight
• Press back heel back to the starting position.
• You can continue with one side then swap or do alternating.
Reverse Prisoner Crossover Lunge Video – Exercise Video Library
For more information on Moonee Valley Health & Fitness please visit our website www.mvfit.com.au or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio near Essendon and Ascot Vale, located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore 3032 VIC offering one on one personal training, private group training, boot camps and corporate fitness and wellness programs.
Our Personal Training Studio in Ascot Vale, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC