DB Seated Shoulder Press – Exercise Library
– While holding a dumbbell in each hand, sit on a bench press or utility bench that has back support.
– Take a dumbbell in each hand and place the dumbbells upright on top of your thighs.
– Raise the dumbbells to head height, the elbows out and about 90 degrees.
– Maintaining strict technique with no leg drive or leaning back, extend through the elbow to raise both weights directly above your head. Pushing weight straight up.
– Pause, and then slowly return the weight to the starting position.
– Perform the prescribed amount of reps
DB Seated Shoulder Press Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.