DB Seated Arnold Press – Exercise Library
– In a seated position on a bench with eyes up and chest tall.
– Hold two dumbbells at your shoulders with your palms facing your chest. The starting position should look like the contracted portion of a dumbbell curl.
– Lift the DB’s above your head.
– When lifting your DB’s rotate the DB’s with palms away from your chest.
– Reverse the movement when you lowering the DB’s back down to the chest.
DB Seated Arnold Press Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.