DB Goblet Squat – Exercise Library
– Standing with your feet just beyond shoulder width apart and your toes slightly turned out.
– Holding a DB at your chest.
– Keep your chest tall and eyes forward.
– Bend your knees/ pushing your hips back and keeping the weight through your heels the entire time.
– Bend down and push yourself back up keeping the DB at your chest the entire time.
Db Goblet Squat Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.