DB Close Grip Press – Exercise Library
Rest: 1-2 mins
– Sit down on a flat bench with a dumbbell in each hand resting on top of your thighs. The palms of your hands will be facing each other.
– As you lay down, lift the dumbbells up and hold them in front of you at shoulder width.
– Hold the dumbbells with your palms turned towards your body (palms will face each other) to emphasize triceps and minimize shoulder stress.
– Lower the dumbbells to chest level.
– Press the dumbbells straight up above the chest.
– Repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions of your training program.
DB Close Grip Press Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.