DB Alt Shoulder Press – Exercise Library
– Standing with your feet shoulder width apart.
– Take a dumbbell in each hand.
– Raise the dumbbells to head height, the elbows out and about 90 degrees.
– Maintaining strict technique with no leg drive or leaning back, extend through the elbow to raise one of the weights directly above your head. Pushing weight straight up.
– Pause, and then slowly return the weight to the starting position, then perform the movement with the opposite arm and dumbbell.
– Alternate Arms for the prescribed number of reps.
DB Alt Shoulder Press Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic call our team on (03) 9996 0790 or fill out our online contact form.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
If you live in the Moonee Valley area, near Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Brunswick, Maribyrnong, Ascot Vale, North Melbourne, then come on into our studio and make your health and fitness our priority.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.