Research Thesis by L’shae Dib looking at ‘Physical Activity and Psychological Well-Being in Cancer Survivors’.
The research is being carried out in partial fulfillment of the Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours).
This research is supported in kind by La Trobe University.
The following researchers from The School of Psychology and Health, Department of Psychology and Counselling at La Trobe University, Australia will be conducting the study:
1. Professor Carlene Wilson : Chief Investigator
2. Doctor Gemma Skaczkowski : Assistant Researcher
3. Professor Pauleen Bennett : Assistant Researcher
4. Doctor Tiffani Howell : Assistant Researcher
5. L’shae Dib (honours candidate) : Student Researcher