Fitness Challenge June – 100 Push Ups in 30 Days
How to do a Push Up.
- Place your hands on the floor outside shoulder width
- Put your feet on the floor shoulder width apart
- Raise your body off the ground so your body is straight and your arms are straight holding your body up
- Bend your elbows and lower your body towards the floor with your chest between your between your elbows
- Then Press back up into the staring position.
* If you can not complete push ups on toes, place your knees on the floor and complete the above.