Step Ups With Lateral Leg Raise – Exercise Library
– Facing the bench step with one leg up on the bench.
– As you have lifted yourself up with one side onto the bench, push the other foot out to the side of your body keeping that knee straight.
– Squeeze your bum when you push the leg right back behind your body.
– Lower the leg back down and then step off the bench.
– Perform one side 8-12 times in a row and then alternate to the other side.
Step Ups With Lateral Leg Raise Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.