Offset Push Up – Exercise Library
– Keep your abs braced and body in a straight line from your toes to shoulders.
– Place your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder-width apart BUT place one hand in front of shoulder level and the other hand behind shoulder level.
– Slowly lower yourself down until you are 5cm off the ground.
– Push through your chest, shoulders and triceps to return to the start position.
– Keep your body in a straight line at all times.
– Do 1 rep for one each side, swapping the hand positions each time.
– Repeat until you’ve completed all reps.
Offset Push Up Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.