Diamond Push Ups – Exercise Library
– Place yourself in a push up position with your hands in close under your chest
– Touch your forefingers together and your thumbs together. This forms your diamond, also known as a pyramid.
– Lower yourself to the ground, then push up.
– Keep your back straight and tense your abs and chest.
– Make sure to keep your fingers in the correct diamond position.
– Repeat for as many repetitions as prescribed.
Diamond Push Ups Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.