DB Renegade Row with Push up – Exercise Library
– Place yourself in a push up position with your hands on DB’s
– Row one side, pulling your elbow past your body.
– Return the weight to the ground and then do a push up
– Now row the other side, pulling the elbow past the body
– Jump your feet in and stand up
– Press the DBs overhead and return the DB’s to the ground.
– Repeat the movement again.
DB Renegade Row with Push up Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic call our team on (03) 9996 0790 or fill out our online contact form.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
If you live in the Moonee Valley area, near Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Brunswick, Maribyrnong, Ascot Vale, North Melbourne, then come on into our studio and make your health and fitness our priority.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.