DB Rear Foot Elevated Split Squats – Exercise Library
DB Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat (RFESS)
– Keeping one foot on a bench whilst having the other foot in front of you.
– Hold DB’s in each hand
– Keeping your chest tall and eyes forward, bend the front knee.
– Don’t allow your body to lean forward on the front knee whilst you bend the front knee.
– Either have your hands across your chest or on your hips.
– Go as far down as you can and then raise yourself back up.
Once you complete 8-12 reps on one side, change the legs and then repeat the movements.
DB Rear Foot Elevated Split Squats Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.