DB Lateral Raises – Exercise Library
– Stand tall with your feet shoulder width apart and holding dumbbells in each hand.
– Hold the DB’s by your side with your palms facing in and your arms straight down at your sides at arms length.
– While maintaining your upper body stationary, lift the dumbbells to your side with a slight bend on the elbow and the hands slightly tilted forward as if pouring water in a glass.
– Raise your arms up until they are parallel to the floor.
– Lower the dumbbells back down slowly to the starting position.
– Reverse the movement when you lowering the DB’s back down to the chest.
– Perform the prescribed amount of reps.
DB Lateral Raises Video – Our YouTube Channel
For more exercise variations and other great exercises, visit our Exercise Experts | Fitness Library page.
For more information about Moonee Valley Health and Fitness please come into our Personal Training Studio and Melbourne Exercise Physiology Clinic or call our team on (03) 9996 0790.
We are a personal training studio and Exercise Physiology Clinic located near Essendon and Ascot Vale, at 378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore VIC 3032.
Personal Training and Exercise Physiology in Melbourne, VIC
Moonee Valley Health and Fitness
378 Mt Alexander Road, Travancore, 3032 VIC
Disclaimer: Make sure to contact Registered Exercise Professionals with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia or book an appointment with our Accredited Exercise Physiologist to provide you with instructions on correct form for all exercises.